Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Five Mile Mark

Finished my first day of 5 miles of training. I split it into two sessions - 3 miles then 2 miles, separated by a brief pit stop for laundry chores at home.

So ... yeah. That fifth mile. It was a lot longer than the first four! I really noticed it!

I've gotta get into the 5 mile habit now as the basic every day walk, because the training plan calls for more and more miles every weekend. And so I guess that means really looking at the time scheduling, and just making it happen. No more excuses!

Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog - my goal is five miles a day too. As a mom of three, I often find that I have to split my walks up into sessions as well during the week. But at least were getting the training time in! Good luck and have fun!

    Linds - blistersforsisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete